PAPAJI Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madagaskar sebagai sumber ayam gundul

+4
rido
Scemator
Boyka 19
candisingo
8 posters

Go down

Madagaskar sebagai sumber ayam gundul Empty Madagaskar sebagai sumber ayam gundul

Post  candisingo Sat 09 May 2015, 20:23

The Madagascar Game

by
Craig Russell
with permission from
SPPA Bulletin, 2003, 8(1):4

Like the Dorkings, Oriental Games are history's chickens. At least some members of the group were well established and in their present form at a time when existing records let the old five toed breed (Dorkings) and western games disappear into the mists of time. The group has a family tree with several connected yet very distant branches. Some would place the Aseel at the heart of this tree. Others reserve that honor for the Malay. I don't intend to get into a detailed discussion of the arguments and records, but the family seems to have three primary branches. The Aseel (the old Indian pure blood games), the tall, hard bodied Malayoid types (like the Malay and the Shamo), and the Pheasant Malay (including Sumatras and fowl in the background of the Cubalaya and the Kraienkoppe).

I have found references to a sparsely feathered member of the Malayoid group that had at an early date made it to the western coast of Africa and to the island of Madagascar. Other examples of the Madagascar Game could be found in southeast Asia and in scattered portions of the East Indies. These fowl apparently first came to European notice in Madagascar, hence their western name. Actually early voyagers transplanted most of the Asian game group to Africa and the Islands in the Indian Ocean. Only the naked neck members of the group received a uniquely African name. In time, traders from the Middle East carried the Madagascar Game home, where they eventually reached Turkey and Eastern Europe. This is the fowl in the ancestry of the modern Naked Neck (or Turken). When compared to other chickens, Malays, Shamos and Aseels exhibit reduced featherization. This is true both in terms of down and in actual size of the feather tracts. The naked neck trait is simply an exploitation of this unique Oriental fowl characteristic.

Not being able to obtain Madagascar Games, early in my poultry career I settled for their descendents, the Naked Necks, and found them to be a hardy and thrifty fowl. My experiences with Naked Necks, along with the enjoyment of other Orientals in my collection, kept the Madagascar Game on my mind through the years. While in France in the 1970s I thought I located a real Madagascar Game but the bird turned out to be a Cornish X Naked neck cross. In Asia I talked to people who knew of them, but I never saw one. The best I was able to do was locate photographs in old magazines and glimpses on TV travel shows. In the 1990s I heard rumors that some Madagascar Games existed in the United States. I finally obtained some of these birds and learned that they had a slight western game infusion. They nonetheless lived up to my fond expectations. They were a large Malay type fowl (film footage from Africa often shows Madagascar Games ranging with Malays). I would think a lot of crossing back and forth over the years, yet most African Malays and Shamos seem to be Black Red with cinnamon or wheaten females. Madagascar Games are highly variable, with Black and Brown Reds predominating. Regular Black Reds, Orange Reds (similar to the color of a light New Hampshire) and various Blue patterns have all shown up in my breeding pens. Not long ago SPPA member Claus Twisselmann located a web site of the German Malay Club that describes the Madagascar Game, complete with pictures, and provides some fascinating historical information. The breed is also mentioned in a few 19th and early 20th century American and British poultry books. In Madagascar the breed is known as Malgache and in France as Cou Nu de Madagascar.

Like the Oriental group in general the Madagascar Game is a first class broody and an attentive mother. The German Malay Club credits the Madagascar Game with a willingness to adopt chicks from other broods and even reports that some males will brood chicks. I haven't seen those characteristics in my stock, but I haven't kept them in a situation where such behavior could be demonstrated. In the west their history goes back at least 150 years. They have been used both for meat crosses and to give size and strength to Western Games. They are a unique and historic breed, well worth the attention of poultry preservationists and anyone interested in exotic fowl.

deskripsi di atas sumbernya dari feathersite
nah sekarang kita cari lagi sumber lain tentang ayam gundul dr madagaskar ini dari manakah asalnya

- langkah pertama mencari asal usul penghuni madagaskar sendiri
hasilnya

- THE GIST
- Madagascar was settled 1200 years ago by approximately 30 women, mostly of Indonesian descent.

- Many Malagasy carry a gene tied to Indonesia.

- Native Malagasy people today can likely trace their heritage back to the 30 founding mothers of the island.

Madagascar was first settled and founded by approximately 30 women, mostly of Indonesian descent, who may have sailed off course in a wayward vessel 1200 years ago.

The discovery negates a prior theory that a large, planned settlement process took place on the island of Madagascar, located off the east coast of Africa. Traditionally it was thought to have been settled by Indonesian traders moving along the coasts of the Indian Ocean.

Most native Madagascar people today, called Malagasy, can trace their ancestry back to the founding 30 mothers, according to an extensive new DNA study published in the latest Proceedings of the Royal Society B,. Researchers focused on mitochondrial DNA, passed down from mothers to their offspring. Scientists assume some men were with the women.

sumber :
http://news.discovery.com/history/archaeology/madagascar-women-120320.htm
http://news.mongabay.com/2005/0708-wildmadagascar.html

nah sekarang setelah di ketahuai kalo penduduk madagaskar asalnya dari indonesia,gimana kalo kita mainkan lagi logikanya...ayam gundulnya apakah mungkin asalnya dr indonesia juga kah seperti asalnya para penduduk madagaskar...kalau iya apakah ada buktinya?

hasilnya :
ternyata madagascar juga berasal dari indonesia,jgn malu kalo ayam gundul di anggap ayam bali lho  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz

Department of Animal Biology, Faculty of Sciences, University of Antananarivo, Antananarivo, Madagascar.
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences (Impact Factor: 4.31). 12/2008; 1149:77-9. DOI: 10.1196/annals.1428.047
Source: PubMed
ABSTRACT We report the mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) characterization of 77 indigenous chickens (fighting and meat birds) from Madagascar, using DNA sequences of the first hypervariable segment of the D-loop. Comparison with reference samples from the African continent and Asia revealed two mtDNA haplogroups, suggesting a dual geographic and genetic origin for the indigenous Malagasy chickens. The most common haplogroup was present in 65 individuals of the two types; it is likely of Indonesian origin. The second haplogroup was observed in 12 fighting birds and meat chickens; it could be of African continental origin and/or the result of recent introgression with commercial lines. We further studied a G/A single nucleotide polymorphism at nucleotide position 1892 bp of the coding sequence of the Mx gene that is reported to be one of the candidate susceptible/resistant genes to viral infection in chicken. Our results indicate the "susceptible" allele G is the most common with frequencies of 65% and 70% in Malagasy fighting and meat chickens, respectively. However, the allelic frequency difference between the two types of chickens is not significant (P > 0.05). These results are discussed in light of our current linguistic and archaeological knowledge on the origin of indigenous Malagasy chickens

sumber :
http://www.researchgate.net/publication/23717924_Mitochondrial_DNA_origin_of_indigenous_malagasy_chicken

lagi-lagi indahnya alam negriku  Wink

Terakhir diubah oleh candisingo tanggal Sun 10 May 2015, 23:18, total 1 kali diubah
candisingo
candisingo
Premium member
Premium member

Jumlah posting : 305
Lokasi : yogyakarta

http://candisingo.blogspot.com/

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Madagaskar sebagai sumber ayam gundul Empty Re: Madagaskar sebagai sumber ayam gundul

Post  Boyka 19 Sun 10 May 2015, 01:26

nyimak
Boyka 19
Boyka 19
Kolonel
Kolonel

Jumlah posting : 834
Lokasi : Surabaya

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Madagaskar sebagai sumber ayam gundul Empty Re: Madagaskar sebagai sumber ayam gundul

Post  candisingo Sun 10 May 2015, 05:15

awas kobong om
candisingo
candisingo
Premium member
Premium member

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post  Scemator Sun 10 May 2015, 10:12

Terimakasih sudah memberikan informasi yg menarik mas, ini menambah wawasan saya yg masih awam terhadap ayam, semoga tidak bosan memberikan info menarik lainnya ya kepada kami...

Salam sukses mas... Very Happy
Scemator
Scemator
Sersan
Sersan

Jumlah posting : 175

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post  rido Sun 10 May 2015, 11:57

Like..

rido
Kapten
Kapten

Jumlah posting : 271
Lokasi : Yogya

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post  rohalus Mon 11 May 2015, 15:51

walahh om.. kok artikelnya pake bahasa "JAWA ALUS".....apa nga ada yg pake bahasa NGOKO wae.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ....maklom saya cuma lulusan S2. ( SD-SMP)

rohalus
kopral
kopral

Jumlah posting : 34
Lokasi : mburi bandara RHF

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post  candisingo Mon 11 May 2015, 16:53

Enak dr bahasa aslinya mas,kalo pake bahasa hasil penafsiran saya nanti malah pada bantah-bantahan atau sindir-sindiran...sumber di sertakan sekalian di atas
candisingo
candisingo
Premium member
Premium member

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post  Acin Mon 11 May 2015, 20:55

Konon kabarnya nenek moyang kita dulunya berasal dari Yunan, apa ini berarti ayam indonesia jg aslinya dr Yunan?? Mundur lebih jauh kebelakang konon lg kabarnya 360jt tahun yg lalu semua benua masih bersatu dlm 1daratan yg disebut Pangea. Ini berarti semua ayam2 itu punya asal usul yg sama...?? W-O-W amazing bisa jadi ada adam&hawanya ayam What a Face What a Face
Acin
Acin
Sersan
Sersan

Jumlah posting : 84
Lokasi : nomaden

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post  aditp Mon 11 May 2015, 22:23

Acin wrote:Konon kabarnya nenek moyang kita dulunya berasal dari Yunan, apa ini berarti ayam indonesia jg aslinya dr Yunan??

Yunan itu Negara apa Bang..??

Konon... Jangan dibalik ya Bang.. Razz Razz Very Happy

aditp
Jendral
Jendral

Jumlah posting : 1318

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post  candisingo Mon 11 May 2015, 22:38

Acin wrote:Konon kabarnya nenek moyang kita dulunya berasal dari Yunan, apa ini berarti ayam indonesia jg aslinya dr Yunan?? Mundur lebih jauh kebelakang konon lg kabarnya 360jt tahun yg lalu semua benua masih bersatu dlm 1daratan yg disebut Pangea. Ini berarti semua ayam2 itu punya asal usul yg sama...?? W-O-W amazing bisa jadi ada adam&hawanya ayam What a Face What a Face

gk pake konon mas,itu di baca aja hasil penelitian dr universitas di madagaskar sana sendiri dan di publis di new york academy ...

ini saya copy kalo misalnya mas e kelewat dan ndak baca tadi

Department of Animal Biology, Faculty of Sciences, University of Antananarivo, Antananarivo, Madagascar.
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences (Impact Factor: 4.31). 12/2008; 1149:77-9. DOI: 10.1196/annals.1428.047

jadi aneh kalo pihak madagaskarnya mengakui tapi orang indonya malah kagak Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

candisingo
candisingo
Premium member
Premium member

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post  Acin Tue 12 May 2015, 15:16

aditp wrote:
Acin wrote:Konon kabarnya nenek moyang kita dulunya berasal dari Yunan, apa ini berarti ayam indonesia jg aslinya dr Yunan??

Yunan itu Negara apa Bang..??

Konon... Jangan dibalik ya Bang.. Razz Razz Very Happy

Yunan itu adeknya YuSri ponakannya YuMi, konon kabarnya jualan....konon Very Happy
Acin
Acin
Sersan
Sersan

Jumlah posting : 84
Lokasi : nomaden

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post  litato Wed 20 May 2015, 14:19

terima kasih mas candi singo ...

sy sdh bc bbrp sumber yg membuat sy menyimpulkan bahwa ayam gundul bali berasal dr madagaskar ... tnyt ada kemungkinan ayam malgache madagaskar yg berasal dr bali

good job
litato
litato
Registered Sellers
Registered Sellers

Jumlah posting : 1835
Lokasi : Brebe$$$

http://ayambangkok.info

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post  candisingo Tue 19 Jan 2016, 23:44

litato wrote:terima kasih mas candi singo ...

sy sdh bc bbrp sumber yg membuat sy menyimpulkan bahwa ayam gundul bali berasal dr madagaskar ... tnyt ada kemungkinan ayam malgache madagaskar yg berasal dr bali

good job

berlagak jadi detektif conan ini mas,malah hasilnya nemu ginian Very Happy
candisingo
candisingo
Premium member
Premium member

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas